Application launch time
By default, Kaspersky Password Manager loads automatically when the operating system starts up. You can change the application’s start-up parameters.
To launch the application manually, please do the following:
- Open the main application window.
- In the bottom part of the window, click the Kaspersky Password Manager button.
- In the window that opens, click the button.
- In the left part of the window, select the section.
- In the right part of the window, in the block, uncheck the box.