Displaying Caption Button
If, in addition to the Kaspersky Password Manager menu, the application you are working with has other embedded application menus, you can set the position of the Caption Button in relation to the other buttons. Besides, it is possible to generate a list of browsers for which the Caption Button is used.
To change the Caption Button display settings, please do the following:
- Open the main application window.
- In the bottom part of the window, click the Kaspersky Password Manager button.
- In the window that opens, click the button.
- In the left part of the window, select the section.
- In the right part of the window, under , set the required parameters in accordance with the task:
- to change the location of the Caption Button, in the field, enter the position number of the button (how many buttons will be located to the right of the Caption Button);
- to prevent the Caption Button from being displayed when locking the Password Database, check the Do not display if box;
- to create a list of browsers in which the Caption Button is available, in the section, check the box next to the required browser from the list.