Supported web browsers
To ensure that automatic activation of the account and the Caption Button are working correctly, for several browsers and mail clients Kaspersky Password Manager requests the installation of additional extensions (plug-ins). By default, plug-ins are installed when Kaspersky Password Manager is first launched. You can install additional plug-ins.
The Kaspersky Password Manager contains a list of web browsers and mail clients, where each program is assigned the status, Installedor depending on whether or not the required plug-in is installed.
It is recommended to close all programs for which the plug-in will be installed.
To install a plug-in for a browser or mail client, please do the following:
- Open the main application window.
- In the bottom part of the window, click the Kaspersky Password Manager button.
- In the window that opens, click the Settings button.
- In the left part of the window, select the Supported browsers section.
- In the right part of the window, select a program from the list of Supported browsers and available extensions, then click .
- Follow the instructions in the Installed status. You can delete an installed plug-in by clicking . . Once the plug-in is installed, the program will automatically move to the group. It will be assigned the