Time when the password was stored in the clipboard
Kaspersky Password Manager can copy the password to the clipboard for a specified time. This is convenient for quick actions with passwords (e.g. when you need to use a created password to register on a website / in an application). You can set the amount of time the password will be saved in the clipboard. When this time expires, the password is automatically deleted from the clipboard. This will prevent the interception and theft of passwords because they will not be able to be copied from the clipboard when the specified time expires.
To change the backup time of the password in the clipboard, please do the following:
- Open the main application window.
- In the bottom part of the window, click the Kaspersky Password Manager button.
- In the window that opens, click the Settings button.
- In the left part of the window, select the General section.
- In the right part of the window, under Clipboard, set the time in seconds.